Important program update
The safety and security of our community is our primary concern, which is why we have temporarily suspended our regular programming. We nonetheless want to continue reaching, connecting to and teaching our students, remain financially sound, as well as help the greater community during this turbulent moment.
Introducing JDE at home (JDE Chez Moi)
Join our weekly French class for kids aged 2-6! Every week, children in this class will receive a class by video with accompanying activities to do at home. This video will include music, stories, puppets and movement games. During the current safer-at-home measures, we are offering our dynamic program to past, current and new families. Join us and receive weekly dynamic videos by the fun and energetic, Teacher Axelle!
For just $40, you will receive four weeks of engaging, creative videos where she invites your child to join in on circle time songs and movement games as well as a daily activity topic, with lots of language learning opportunities to go around! As always, no French experience is necessary. We know your children will love singing and playing along with Teacher Axelle!
Interested in enrolling?
Click here to enroll and see price info! If you have questions, please email us at: email@example.com
Prices and Policies
Your subscription will include:
- An interactive and play-based video led by qualified early childhood educators.
- All videos will include a variety of stimulating and developmentally appropriate activities and lessons including:
- movement games
- playful exploration of an academic concept
- French vocabulary, story links, and documents outlining ways to continue the learning introduced in the videos online
- Access to all online videos so children can revisit when desired (we know how much children love to watch their favorite things over and over)!
- These services are available to families for $40/month.
- Remember our one-for-one policy. By purchasing one subscription, you are giving the gift of enriching French immersion experiences for other children as well!
We also understand that there are millions of families affected by job loss due to COVID 19 and cannot afford additional enriching opportunities for their children at this moment. To assist students in need at this time, JDE will offer a one-for-one policy. For each paid subscription, we will donate one subscription to a student in need as a result of the global pandemic. Are you family that has experienced job loss due to COVID 19? Please email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What people are saying about JDE at home learning:
We watched it together and she was following along to all of it!S.W.
He was completely riveted by the video. So cool! You guys are amazing!J.I.